Saturday, February 16, 2019

Oh Donny Osmond!


Hello,

Today I'm sharing this cute image  Millie-with-heart-balloon on my pastel birthday card.

It is for the new challenge starting over at A Gem of a Challenge and as a once HUGE fan of Donny and the Osmonds (can you tell my age?) I couldn't resist this title lol.

I made this 5x7 card covering with a piece of grey/green wood paper and then a embossed pearl paper which was treated to a bit of inking first, with a sheer ribbon tied and a puppy charm attached.

I cut 3 hearts from a deep pink tucking
one behind the image which has been added to a decorative mat which has some soft pink gingham on it. The image has been coloured in with my Promarker pens and fussy cut out with a nice deep foam pad behind to give lift.

I do hope you can come on over and join in the fun this week, I will look forward to checking out your blogs and leaving a bit of  LOVE.
I'm joining in at the following challenges
 shoppingourstash-389-make-your-mark
ilovepromarkers. challenge-377-anything-goes with option diecut
promarkerchallenge. 480-something-beginning-with-l  Layers, Love
Sue

5 comments:

  1. how cute - Donny Osmond?? Never heard of him lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty in pink and gorgeous card Sue, I love the cute image too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and very nicely crafted! Thanks so much for sharing this adorable creation with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...soooo cute,love your coloring and beautiful soft colors....Zelly xx

    ReplyDelete