Sunday, February 3, 2019

Be Different!

Hello and a Happy Sunday to you all.

Here I am again sharing a new card for the challenge starting over at Lilpatchofcraftyfriends.  As always we are a anything goes challenge but we as design team members have been given a image by our sponsor  thepapershelter.com  which is called I'm a Pandacorn, deal with it!  


I have made this 6x6 card. First I added the pink & white dot paper which I added the ribbon down the side then I took the pre-coloured image and matted it on to gold mirri and then I took a second image and fussy cut around the main image and added it on foam pads. I took the horn and hair tuft from the first base image and added that on top to give extra lift. I added clear sparkle pen to the horn and toadstools and spots on the butterflies.
The sentiments are from winnie-special-moments-quotes  and have both been added to gold mirri.  I did some faux stitching around the 3 sides and added 3 pearls to the bottom.

Thanks for stopping by today, I do hope you can join in with us as the winner will receive a voucher for 3 images of their choice over at the sponsors online store.

Sue

1 comment: