Thursday, February 7, 2019

Christmas Blessings

Hello there,

Just wanted to share this cute Christmas Card I have just made.

I really need to keep up with these makes, I know I say it every year but this year I mean it !!! Keep an eye on me hey.
I've used this sweet wrap-it-up-winnie-heavenly-clear-stamp  which I have coloured in with my Promarker pens. The card shape is a Doobadoo and the star is the Tonic Celestial star die. I've added blue lace and flowers from Ribbon Girls. The cardstock both plain and patterned is from Kaisercraft. Splashes of silver mirri and white pearls and we are done.

Thanks for stopping by today. I'd like to share in the following challenges

crafteezee/february-challenge-lace
jinglebellesrock shaping-up-for-new-year.
aperfecttimetocraft. Feb
ilovepromarkers. challenge-377


Sue

7 comments:

  1. Wow this is a stunning card, I love the shape of it too
    Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes
    Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card, love the design, the colours and all your accessories. Well Done. Good Luck with your entry, A Perfect Time to Craft. Karen Neil DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what an amazing card! i absolutely love ALL of the layers and embellies and dimension and lace and... it's a masterpiece! love and the clever quatrefoil base, as well! so happy you could shape up for the holidays with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty flower & fun shaped design ... so glad you *shaped-up* for the new year at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this one Sue! One of my favorites! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a charming card! Thank you for sharing with us.
    Maggie
    Crafteezee DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Crafteezee.

    ReplyDelete