Thursday, February 21, 2019

Glitter me silly!

Hello,

Today I'd like to share 2 Christmas cards I have made to join in with a few challenges I follow. As I said a few posts ago I am going to try to make Christmas cards all year long to stave off that rush in November.

One challenge blog I follow is jinglebellesrock.  and this fortnight the challenge is to use GLITTER so I have made 2 cards to join in. They also had a few weeks back a challenge to use up a card front that you received but couldn't throw away and on both these cards I have done so Lol.


This card front has a decoupage couple sitting watching the fun around the tree. I have mounted it on to silver glitter paper. I have stamped green sprigs on the cardbase and after adding the topper I added red glitter glue dots. On the bench there is a little glitter too.

Now for my next card, this was real easy too as the topper was off another lovely Christmas card.


I took a 6x6 cream cardbase then I cut a 4x4 cream card which I added underneath some red mulberry paper. The topper was cut with a star die and then I added a black mat to pop it before adding it to a red glitter star.
The sentiment is added to some glitter paper before placing it in the corner. To finish off I added 2 black gems to opposite corners.
As always these look far better in real life but I hope you like what you see. Thanks for stopping by.
Joining in here
jinglebellesrock.
fabnfunkychallenges.428-christmas.
craftingfromtheheart challenge-237.ATG
thecraftyaddicts.
Sue

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome job of recydling ... and perfect metallic shine too ... so very glad you helped us *glitter* at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely winter scene on this pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are as awesome as they are clever! I love that you combined the reusing idea WITH the shiny glittery. The more the merrier lol! So pleased you could get sparkly with us at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete