Thursday, January 16, 2020

A card for Mum.

Hello there,

Today I'd like to share with you all a card I made for my lovely Mum this last Christmas. I had been wanting to use up lots of papers and images I've had stashed away for some time.
This card uses up papers which came in a magazine and pre-coloured images I bought in a pack a couple of years ago.


I started by cutting out a card blank using a Doobadoo shape and added another layer both having papers added. Then I fussy cut the image out and added that to another layer using foam pads. I added sparkle to the snow balls and the birds branch.


Then I made a selection of flowers using Foamiran and added them along with leaves, tiny pine cones, berries and tiny pompoms. I tucked behind the layer a star by Magnolia from the same paper as behind the image.
I added a sentiment to both top and bottom and then made a stand for it and we were done.

Thanks for stopping by today, if you like what you see please leave a comment.

Sue



3 comments:

  1. This is so immensely sweet and beautiful! I'm wild about the shape that you used for yoru card base and the stitching along the background paper's perimeter. Really fantastic make!

    ♥ Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to pop back and thank you for all the support on my blog it means a lot xx

    ReplyDelete