Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Dearest Friend

Hello again,

Today I'd like to share this birthday card which is for an order. The lady is a lover of pink, music and flowers.

I have recently been following Karolina Czolba and she shared a card on YouTube recently which I thought I'd give a try at and this is what I came up with.
Here is another look but this one shows side on

and this one shows from above


I have used papers by Maja-Designs and Mintay all available from Crafteezee.co.uk other bits are from my stash. I also made flowers using Foamiran  in 2 sizes. The design by Karolina called for a stencil to be used with paste on the bottom left corner.
I was happy with the result and will share it on her Facebook page soon.  Thanks for stopping by and hopefully you will be able to leave a word or two.

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment