Sunday, January 12, 2020

A Perfect Christmas!

Hi,
Today I’d love to share with you 2 almost identical cards I have made for my sisters and their families.
I’m so happy with the way they have come out. I pinned the card idea a few years back but have never had a big enough flower or star die for that matter to make them till now.


 Both cards are 8x5 in cream card stock and the papers used are from Pion Designs.
The above photo shows the depth of the card which in turn had me make boxes for them to go in to as they had to be posted!

The only difference is the centre of the flower colour and the stamens


I know both my sisters loved their cards, just sorry its taken so long to share with you all. I'd like to give credit to ewiks69.blogspot.com for the pin.
I'm sharing at the following challenge sites  creativefingerschallengeblog #177

Thanks for stopping by today.

Sue

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! These cards are really wonderful and i like the gold touch!!!
    Thank you so much for participating in our Brown Sugar challenge.
    Hope you participate in our next!!
    Kisssssssssssssssssssss
    Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love this. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this time. Hugs Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW these are stunning!!!Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our “'Anything Goes “challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! i really love your card, is so elegant. Thank you for play with us at Polkadoodles anything goes challenge, Good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete