Sunday, March 1, 2020

Prosecco Time!

Hello,
Well it’s been a while since I posted last but I’ve finally finished a few projects I’m allowed to share with you all.

Here is the first which was made to celebrate a fun loving ladies 60th birthday.


I have used one of my favourite stamps by All Dressed Up called Prosecco Time!  I have coloured her in using my alcohol markers after choosing my papers. The papers are from The Paper Boutique and are called Summer Blooms. I chose flowers to match from my stash.

After handing over this finished card I was asked to make it all again for another friend who will be turning a fabulous 50!


This time I decided to use this lovely bright yellow paper by Kaisercraft available at  merlyimpressions.co.uk  called boho from paisley-days-collection,  isn't it pretty? Again I coloured using alcohol markers and finished off using more flowers and dots of Nuvo drops.

I'd like to join in the challenge at alldressedupchallenges/february-challenge-102.
craft-deebowz.march-2020
ilovepromarkers-405

Thanks again for dropping by today and I hope you can leave a word or two if you like what you see.

Sue.

4 comments:

  1. there both so pretty , hope your good xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet cards, your colouring of our image is fabulous, love your style.… Also thanks for using an All Dressed Up image for our current challenge of ANYTHING GOES using an ALL DRESSED UP IMAGE. Good luck in the final draw.
    [aNNie Design Team Member for All Dressed Up Challenges] ❣️ ADU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards, I love the colours on both.
    Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your coloring!! The papers and image are fab. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge. Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete