Tuesday, January 14, 2020

A Golden Card

Hi,

Today I'd like to share with you a delicious card I have made for an order. It is to celebrate the 50th wedding anniversary of a lovely couple.
I have used a die I received for Christmas this past year. Along with a wonderful card layout I spotted by my friend Lou Sims . It was this card that made me get the die.
The only trouble was trying to get a good photo of it!!




The die is called  Tulip-terrace-layering-floral-frame by Tonic and also the Celebrate die is too. The stamp is by polkadoodles called every-wish-in-the-world I have just used  the sentiment which I have embossed.
I added cheesecloth, ribbon and tule under the pearl. I also added a triple headed hat pin. I have used gold mirri card not only under the main die but also to make flourishes, little hearts and leaves too.


This card is a 7x7 but around the edges there was too much empty space so I added a tiny flower which I stamped in gold. You can see it here added to the sentiment.


Here is another view of the card.  Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you like what you see? If so maybe you could leave a word or two.
I'd like to share this card in the following challenges


Sue

1 comment: