Saturday, November 24, 2018

Hedgy in a Gift Bag

Hello again!

Well it's that time again to kick start our new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge and this time we as design team members were asked to make a gift bag. You don't need to do that as we are a 'anything goes' challenge. Of course if you wanted to that would be great.


I chose to use this cute little Hedgy-in-a-hat-printable-digital-stamp which today I have used the pre-coloured version. It comes both ways black and white for you to colour or ready coloured.  I added some snow paint to his bobble and the snow at the base and Glossy Accents to the berries.

I first took some deep red card and then added this kraft paper with a holly pattern to it. Down the left side I added green rick-rack along with red gems and a sentiment added to a snowflake cut from the same deep red. Before I added it I tucked a gold branch behind. A small bow from bakers twine and a few dots of glitter glue finishes it all off. The image is added using foam pads.

I do hope you can join in because there are prizes to be won to spend instore at Polkadoodles.co.uk on anything you want. Remember you can buy Pink Gem images at Polkadoodles.co.uk now.

Thanks for stopping by today,

Sue

2 comments:

  1. This image is sooooo cute,love him,and love your paper bag,awesome make...hugs Ċ½eljka

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out great Sue! Hmm, now which fella is going to get it?!?!
    Hugs, Sandy.

    ReplyDelete