Saturday, November 10, 2018

Glitter and Sparkle....

Hello,

Time to share my card for the new challenge starting today over at pink gem challenge blog #231 as a DT member we were asked to use the theme Glitter and Sparkle. But we are a anything goes challenge so you can share what ever it is your making.
Today I have decided to use Emma-christmas-pudding-printable download  she is available now at Polkadoodles.co.uk with many more fun images.



I chose to make a 5x5 card today and first off I added this lovely rusty red gingham paper and added her using foam pads to the right of the card allowing me to add this wonderful  script tree by Polkadoodles which I picked up in a local craft store, I matted it on to a similar red card and fussy cut it out and added it to the far left again using foam pads. To "Glitter" it up I added glitter glue in gold and red as baubles.
I added a little self printed sentiment to tie in with the pudding.  Emma was coloured in using my Promarker pens today.

Thanks for stopping by, I do hope you can come on over and join in the fun with us.
I'd like to join in with the following challenges...
ribbongirls. november challenge
aperfecttimetocraft.-november
craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.411
jinglebellesrock/bring-us-some-figgy-puddingl 

Sue

7 comments:

  1. Love the plaid paper here! It really makes the image stand out! Love that image as well! Great job on that tree too Sue!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card with a yummy Christmas pudding - thanks for joining in with the November 'anything goes' challenge, best of luck, Mary x
    www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous ,and love background paper ,and the tree...fab design xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the plaid with the Christmas Pudding ... so glad you shared your Christmas goodies with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving that scripted tree. What a lovely little scene you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhhh this is so fun on every level. and massive bonus points for incorporating an ACTUAL figgy pudding into your design, missus! :) :) :) thanks for helping us celebrate festive feasting at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete