Sunday, November 4, 2018

Awesome Birthday!

Hello and Happy Sunday!

Today is the start of our new challenge over at lilpatchofcraftyfriends.  and this time around we have another favorite sponsor and it is fabrikafantasy.com . We as DT's have each been given a image to use from the store and I have chosen this cute little guy called cute-zebra-3  when you buy him he comes ready coloured or black and white for you to colour. I have decided to use the pre-coloured version this time. Not everyone likes to colour so this is a Fab idea for the retailer to do.


So today I have made a cute 6x6 birthday card. I chose a paper to go with the colours in the image and placed that down first. Then I cut 2 circles one using a darker blue and the other from the same paper as the main mat.
The image I cut out of the die at the top showing the balloon flying up, I matted that on a little yellow paper and using foam pads I placed it down. I stamped directly on to the paper using my Verve stamps and cut out the Awesome die in red. I added 3 balloons and a cluster of stars which are cut from petrol blue mirri card to finish it off.
I do hope you can come on over and join in the fun this fortnight you could be the winner of the 3 images.

I'd like to enter in the following challenges Ribbongirls. November challenge
aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot. November
cutecardthursday.554

Sue

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Sue xx
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Dianne DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute .Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card and thanks for joining in with the November 'anything goes' challenge, best of luck, Mary x www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, thank for joining us at The Ribbon Girl challenge this time, good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed over read your blog post.
    Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
    I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
    gclubwin168

    ReplyDelete