Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Perfect Day!

Hello,
Today I'd like to share with you all a card I made last week. The card is my favorite size at the moment 6x6 in bright white. I have used a selection of papers I have had in my stash for quite sometime. They were purchased at Merly Impressions   and they are from the secret-garden-collection which I'm afraid is almost all sold out (I did say I'd had it a while lol).
 I have placed down the blue xx paper, then taken one of the ready to use card front pieces they sometimes do on to a pink cardstock and removed the centre, this was added using foam pads. Then taking another paper in the rich red I cut a slightly smaller circle and added it in to the middle flat. Then I cut a scalloped circle and stitched around the edge and stamped in to it the Verve sentiment and added that on foam pads. I fussy cut a few flowers to add to the space and cut out the Perfect also by Verve in the blue bling card adding that with glue gel.
I took a few flowers from my stash along with some Verve Sprightly Sprigs and some glitter glue and we were done. Just popping my printed out 70 Today on a flag banner under the pink bloom.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment