Friday, August 31, 2018

Peach is Best.

Hello,

Today I'd like to share with you all another card I have made. This one uses papers purchased from Merly Impressions where I go to join in and crop. These papers are from the beautiful ooh-la-la-collection . Again we are using a 6x6 bright white card base.
I have added a distressed edged peach card first then to that I have added oui-oui using the darker side stitching around the edge with white thread. Then turning over the oui-oui  paper I have cut out 9 x 1 3/4 squares distressing all edges before adding to the card.
Then I took some natural floss! and added that to the front. I cut a narrow circle and added all my flowers and foliage to it and placed that down using glue gel for lift. The disc is cut from left overs of the papers and to that I added the 80. I dotted about peach pearls and we were finished.


This card was made for a lady who is in the WI and adores flowers. I have been told she loved it.

Thanks for stopping by today,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment