Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Ding Dong!

Hello There,

Today begins a new challenge over at digichoosday . As always we are a ATG challenge with a super prize to be won. But today we as DT members have been asked to make Christmas but not a card.

So I decided to make a decoration for my home. I love to have things around the home hanging in unusual places just so Christmas gets everywhere.


I chose to use this stencil from Dutch Doobadoo's and I cut it out in Kraft card. Then using the fantastic winnie-winterland-big-kahuna-digital-craft-download-bundle I printed out 2 papers, a sentiment, several baubles and of course the adorable snowman carrying his own. To this I added a doily, wooden snowflake and some drops of glitter glue.
The kit has an almost vintage feel to it and this shows well in all the wonderful papers available to print,

I do hope you can come along and play with us this week, I'm looking forward to visiting your own blogs.

I'm joining in with the following challenges too
jinglebellesrock. shape-up-for-holidays 
Pennyschallenge-394. ATG
thepapernestdollschallenge.blogspot
ilovepromarkers.challenge-366-anything-goes
Thanks for stopping by today,

Sue

13 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the bell and all the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project ... very cute indeed.
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas project Sue, love the bell shape and pretty embellishments. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect creation for Christmas...love it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful layering and details ... so very glad you got *in shape* with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Thank you for participating in our Anything Goes Challenge at the The Paper Nest Dolls! We would love to see you again! ~ Pam DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag, I love the shape you created!
    hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhhhhhhhh that bell shape is SO COOL! and you've added so much texture and interest in adorable layers! what a fun addition to the "shape up" gallery at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love shape cards... and yours is adorable! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Penny's this week. DT Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely decoration. Love the shape.
    Thanks for joining us at I 💖 Promakers.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete