Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Fab Selfie.

Hello,

Today is the start of another challenge over at Digichoosday.blogspot . As always we are a anything goes challenge but as DT members we were asked to think about summer! I don't know about you but we have been having unusually high temperatures here in the U.K. and I think I'm ready for Autumn Lol.



So for my card today I have chosen to make a scene card using winnie-camera-selfie-download along with papers from winnie-starfish-sandcastles-papers-5  and the sentiment is from winnie-starfish-sandcastles-148-quotes-download   oh and I added a cool pair of tropical-palm-trees too.
To finish it off I added a pink flamingo (cause you have to have one!) a lovely bright sun, a "selfie" diecut.

I do hope you can come on over and join in the fun, always a prize to be won.

Thanks for stopping by today, I am sharing in the following challenges too
crafteezee-june-challenge-summer
promarkerchallenge.456make-it-feminine.
ilovepromarkers.-365-anything-goes.

Sue.

11 comments:

  1. This selfie pose is so cute! Hope she got that flamingo in her photo! ;) Great sand and trees, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous summery card!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable scene. Love her pink hair. 💕Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really pretty card Sue. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. The scene you've created looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous Sue.Fabulous beach scene you have created, I love all the little details and the main image is stunning.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet card, Sue - such a great little scene! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers thsi week, good luck, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah lovely cute summery image. Thanks for joining in at Passion for Promarkers this week, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. irl i also am READY for autumn (& for the same reason) but creatively, as you know, i am ALWAYS ready for palm trees, beach vibes and FLAMINGOS!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete