Sunday, August 5, 2018

Just for You!

My Goodness where is this year going to?

I'd like to share with you all today my card for the new challenge over at lilpatchofcraftyfriends. We have an exclusive sponsor this time around who is lemonshortbread and they are offering the winner 3 images of their choice. We as design team members were given a choice of two images to use and I chose this pretty flower-wave-girl .


I took a 5x5 bright white card blank and stamped two different flowers and a couple of leaves. Then taking my Promarkers and pencils I coloured her in. I cut her out using my stitched die and matted her on to some bluey green paper. I stamped a simple sentiment which ment I could use the card for any occasion.

Please pop over and see what the rest of the team have made, then add your newest make to the link who knows you could win.

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment