Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Reminder Time at Besties International

Good Morning,

Well it's the 15th of the month which means it's time for a friendly reminder about the challenge we have running over at Besties challenge blog  This month we have a theme of Valentines or the colour pink or red. There is also the anything goes option. Great prizes to be won too.

For my reminder card I have used Enjoy the Little Things, Paper Pockets but I enlarged the 2 images slightly to fit on my card front and I used another on the inside.


I used other bits off the other pages to complete the card. Such as the banner at the bottom and the butterflies. I added silver peeloffs and gems.
The card is a 5x5 and I made it from this lovely blue cardstock which so happens to match the hammock. Other bits were used to mat the main image and the inside sentiment.

Thanks for stopping buy today, I appreciate you leaving a comment or two as well. Check out what the other girls have been up to and then join in.

Sue

Image can be found here www.mybestiesshop.com

2 comments:

  1. oooooooh! that is a really cool fold!!! and most clever of you to figure out how to halve the image in a way that WORKS!!! ps: bonus points on those AWESOME butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. The sentiment is perfect. Love the butterflies.
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete