Wednesday, February 1, 2017

My Besties International February Challenge

Hello there,
Well its 1 February and time for another challenge over at Besties Challenge Blog . As always it is Anything Goes but this month the extra theme is use the colour red/pink or valentines.

Here is my card using the beautiful Butterfly_Dreams_Stiched_Love_Pocket_Letter_KIT This is a super buy, giving you pocket papers, bows, envelopes and banners.


This card is a 6x6 cream card blank which I have added to it some pink pearl paper and on to that a soft brown paper which a friend gave me a while back.
I printed out only the 2 images you see here but there are 8 in total. I made the butterfly one larger than the sweet image. I distressed both and inked with antique linen, then I stitched with a baby pink thread. The first image is flat down with soft green ribbon tied around the bottom. The second image is added with foam pads. I added a big pink daisy along with leaves and twiddle bits. The sentiment is by Verve.

I hope your going to be able to join in this February (month of love!) and maybe win a prize or even become a guest designer.
Thanks for stopping by, leave a few words to say you have been.

I am also entering this card in to the following challenges Simon Says Monday Challenge
inspiration destination challenge blog.
Sue.

Image found here  my besties shop.
Flowers found here Ribbon Girl.co.uk
Stamps found here shop verve.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sue thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card and I love all the layers you've used and that adorable image, is just the sweetest! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card and cute image. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing over at Inspiration Destination.
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments
    Stampavie and More

    ReplyDelete