Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Colour it, create it and show it off February Challenge

Hello there,
Well here is my second post of the day! This time it is for the challenge blog over at Color it,create it,show it off blog . It is a anything goes challenge blog so come along and join in with the fun, prizes to be won too.

Here is my card for today


I chose to make a 5x7 tent fold card today in bright white. I added a lovely soft pink and blue plaid paper but not untill I had stitched the two opposte corners with dusky pink thread. I added the snowflake corners in pearl blue along with a few extras.
The image is Thoughtful-Thelma-img030  I coloured her in using pens from Kaisercraft and my Promarkers. I cut out two mats for her one by Spellbinders the others by eye.

I'm also sharing on the following challenge blogs scrapbook stamp society challengeblog. 

Thanks for stopping by today, leave a little love so I know whos been by.

Thanks Sue

3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful job of coloring and the PERFECT papers & embellishments to set the image off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and Hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a very beautiful card Sue

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete