Thursday, February 23, 2017

Get Well Soon.

Hello there,

Today I am pleased to share with you a card I made as the Guest Designer over at addicted-to-stamps.blogspot.  
I took part in the challenge over at Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog in January and was chose to share with you today.

I have used this super  img 106343   I call her Poorly Sue Lol. Because as I type this I am full of cold (thanks to my son!)

This is a 5x7 cream card blank. The paper is BoBunny and mixes shades of purples and greens, so I took a piece of green card slightly smaller than the card base and on to that I matted the cross hatch purple paper. I ran a purple dotty ribbon around it and made a faux bow then stuck it down to the card blank.
The image I coloured in with my Promarker pens then cut her out and matted her on to the same green as before which was gutted from beneath the purple (I hate waste don't you?).  The sentiment stamp is from my stash as is the button and wax thread.
I then took my stamps and dies from Be Blessed Set by Verve and made a collection at the bottom. I added a few drops of liquid pearl and we were finished.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope this inspires you to make a quick card to have ready when needed.

Sue.

Image found here  scrapbookstampsociety.com 
Stamps and dies found here  shopverve.com

1 comment:

  1. oh i am sorry to hear you've been a "poorly sue" but clearly said malady had NO effect on your spectacular card-makin' mojo!!! <3

    ReplyDelete