Sunday, February 5, 2017

Dream Big

Hi,
Today I'd like to share a card in a box I made over the past few days (yes it takes me that long off and on!) it is for an order for my neighbours grandson.


This was a bit of a so & so to take a good photo of, hence only one to show you lol, but you get the gist.

The card uses papers from the Barber Shoppe collection by Kaisercraft   I have also used stamps from the Words of Wisdom by Verve  On the left flap there is a brass "key to the door" and I have used a few other stamps from my collection along with pearls and the champagne bottle. Everything was inked first with Brushed Corduroy by Ranger.

I've entered this card in to the following challenges scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog 
http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
Thanks for stopping by today.

Stamps & Dies can be found here at shopverve.com
Papers can be found here at merlyimpressions.co.uk  

Sue.

6 comments:

  1. Sue fantastic and great card box
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, YES, i bet this was a bit of a "so & so" but WOW!!!!!! what a project and what a great job of showing it in ONE pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and wonderful Sue thank you for joining us over on
    Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    Dianne xx
    CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work!!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and Hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great anniversary box .... 21 years, that should be celebrated.

    Hugs Bianca.
    Dt-member ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really lovely box card x

    ReplyDelete