Monday, December 31, 2012

Last card for the year



Well I can't believe it, it's the 31st Dec already "where did that year go?"
Here is my last card of the year. I used Kaisercraft's Pickled Pear collection from www.merlyimpressions.co.uk I used the page called "thyme" which has half the page in the washed board looking paper and the flowers on the bottom which I fussy cut out and lifted with foam pads. I added a ribbon to hide the join and from another page I cut out the sentiment which I mounted on to another mat. I printed out from my pc the birthday message and cut out using my Christmas gift from Sandy. I inked the edges of everything using Tim Holtz mustard seeds. To finish off I added 3 gems and two pearls. Oh by the way the card is 8.5 x 6.

Thanks for stopping by and sending you best wishes for 2013.

Sue

2 comments:

  1. Such a warm, wonderful card! You always use such beautiful paper!
    Hugs, and Happy new Year!
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, your card is beautiful, just love that collection.

    See you soon,
    Chrissy xXx

    ReplyDelete