Thursday, December 20, 2012

3 little stockings hanging in a row.......

Today over at the 25 days of Christmas event at www.mypapercrafting.com it is day 20 and the digital stamp today uses the image of 3 stockings hanging over the fireplace. It is so cute you must go over and grab it, it's available free for 24 hours only.

I started with my favorite 6x6 card blank in white pearl finish. I wanted to use this sheet of Prima - fancy Christmas collection double sided paper which I bought last year. I chose the Pro markers to match and coloured in the image. I cut it out quite close and then placed it down on the green side of the paper letting it hang over and then I put that down on the pink side using foam pads to lift it. To finish off I went around the edges with a white pen and a mauve metallic Copic.

Thanks for looking in today but do go over and see all the other wonderful things made by the other design team members.

Sue

2 comments:

  1. Sue, I just love the colors, etc you used on your card! It all is so warm and wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card...love your colors!

    ReplyDelete