Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Ice cream beard Santa.

 
 
It is day 12 of the 25 days of Christmas event over at http://www.mypapercrafting.com/ and again today I chose the digital stamp to use. This is so cute and I hope you go over there and take a peek at all the other design teams cards there are some stunners.
I used a aperture card and put in some green paper which had sprigs on it and dots of glossy accents too. I added some faux stitching around the aperture as well as the sprigs.
After printing out the design again I coloured him in using Promarkers, then I added some quickie glue pen to his cuffs and buttons Oh and pompom then added clear glitter.
To his beard I added some liquid applique which I have had for years, I left it over night and it bubbled up nicely, I have to say it looks like Mr Whippy ice cream. I used foam pads under him to lift him from the page. I also used some clear ink to stamp the Ho Ho and heat embossed with white powder.
 
Thanks for looking in.
Sue
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Sue, your Santa's beard is amazing! It just adds so much to your wonderful card! Love it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute...love your whippy cream beard & stitching!

    ReplyDelete