Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Just For You.

Hello,

Today I'd like to share a card I have made following a sketch I've picked up from the Lemoncraft Blog. Unfortunately at this time I have none of their papers so I can't join in the challenge but I'd like to share with you all.




I have used papers from the gorgeous Dream garden collection from Scrapboys which I picked up at Merly Impressions along with a touch of Kaisercraft paper too. The doily is one from my stash which I cut down so as not to hang over the edges too much.
I made the flowers using Foamiran and dies by ladyedesign The leaf die is by Spellbinders.


I have stitched around the edge of the first layer and distressed the edges. The strip is the other side of the paper which I first added to a touch of self coloured paper and added foam to the underside for lift. Before I added the doily I placed foam under the right side to level it out. I painted a small wooden frame pink and added that centrally then I went about adding leaves and flowers to follow the sketch. I have added touches of white paint about the layout (first time I've tried this and a bit scary!) along with extra pearls.

Here is a closer look at the sketch, they put out 4 different ones 2 of which could be layouts.



Thanks for stopping by today, maybe you could leave a word or two as it's always nice to know who has called by.
I'll be sharing this card at the following challenge sites.

Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment