Sunday, March 22, 2020

Happy Easter

Hello,

Well as we are all being asked to take up Social Distancing this means there maybe more time to create! So I'd like to share with you a card I have made to send this Easter.

 I have chosen to use these pretty papers which all work so well together along with a little lace and pearls to finish off.

The little bunny I picked up from Hobbycraft and only £1 for about 8! I bought these egg dies just before Christmas aren't they cute.
The flowers I have made using Foamiran in 2 colours of yellow and a touch of lime green for a hint of a leaf. The lace die behind is from polkadoodles.co.uk

I hope you like what you see and maybe you'd like to leave a word or two as its always nice to see who has stopped by.

I'm sharing this card in the following challenges
polkadoodles/week-12
pennyschallenges.-467
craft-deebowz/march
craftysentiments/spring-is-coming
trimmiescraftchallenge.March 


Sue.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, This is the prettiest card. Love those eggs and the flowers are gorgeous. Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete