Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Pearl Anniversary

Hello,

Today I'd like to share a card I have made to celebrate a couples Pearl Wedding Anniversary.

The card started as a 7x7 bright white to which I cut a heart out of the front and backed it with the stripe paper. Then taking a floral paper 8x8 I cut the heart out of the centre and stuck it down covering the front trimming all around.
Then I added a vellum sheet to the front but only attaching on the left side covering the tape with a strip of floral removed from the under sheet.


I added a deep pink sheer ribbon and within the bow I added a wine bottle charm. I then added the sentiment to the top right tucking under a few fussy cut flowers.
The vellum flowers were embossed with sparkle white powder and the stamp is one of Chloe's, I coloured behind with my Copic pens. I added pearls to their center's and dotted white Nuvo drops around. The leaves are from the paper too.

Thanks for dropping by today, I hope you like what you see and maybe leave a comment too.

Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment