Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Gift Giving.

Hello!

Today over at digichoosday.blogspot we are starting a new challenge which is as always Anything Goes.  For the design team we were asked to use an image from the store that incorporated giving a gift but we had to make it in the Christmas theme.

So I chose my image  winnie-bearing-gifts. from the wonderful winnie-winterland-big-kahuna-digital-craft-download this is packed full of images both coloured in and not, along with papers and embellishments, the hardest part is deciding what to use!!
Then I decided what to make and for me it had to be a gift bag. I have to say in hindsight I should have gone a little smaller but hey ho too late now.


I've used 3 papers from the kit along with the little image tabs and embellishments. Then there is the image which is as I have already said is Winnie bearing gifts and I coloured her in using my ProMarker pens.
I have also used a couple of stamps from Nikky's polymer stamp set which has a half of a Christmas tree on it. I believe it's out of stock at the moment. I also used 3 letters from Love & Romance scrabble letters. 3 different lace's and ribbons, lots of stickles plus a few other bits from my stash to finish off my project.



Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you can come over and share your makes with us. A great prize to be won along with 3 DT top pick prizes.

Sue

7 comments:

  1. Love the shabby-chicness of this, Sue! Wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply amazing!! Love it!! -Lina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design...love all the bits and peaces...perfect...hugs Zelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gift bag I love all details you have used here. Wonderful job.
    Hugs
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Sue...love all the embellishments....

    ReplyDelete