Monday, October 14, 2019

It's a PINK CHRISTMAS!

Hello,

Today I'd like to share a Christmas card I have made to join in the annual pink-christmas-for-cure. over at Jingle Belles
Please do pop over and if you can join in. The girls do this every year in remembrance of their dear friend and donate $2 each for each card added to the challenge. There are not too many rules other than it must be a Christmas card and predominantly PINK.


So here is my first (I aim to make a few more) it is a 6x6 and I have used a selection of papers from Sparkle which is from kaisercraft it was a selection of Christmas papers out for 2018 season. I purchased mine from Chrissy at merlyimpressions. I have added a little gold mirri card to pop things a little.
The image is a stamp called Winnie Heavenly-snow tweet available from Polkadoodles this also is a 2018 release. I have coloured her in with my alcohol markers. I have also added a little clear glitter pen to her hair and some snow tops. I cut her out using a Spellbinder dies and inked the edges with Worn Lipstick.
To finish off I added a couple of different snowflakes all cut from papers used and a couple of  sentiments. I also used my Nuvo drops in white to add some extra dimension.

I hope you like what you see a maybe have time to leave a word or two. Also please try to join in with the Jingle Belle's challenge too.
I'm sharing at the following challenge sites aperfecttimetocraft-Oct
brownsugarchallenge-294-october
craft-deebowz.october-2019
craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge
cutiepiechallenge.blogspot
corrosivechallenges
simonsaysstampblog Monday challenge
pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot


Sue

9 comments:

  1. A delightful Christmas card, I think pink works very well for the festive season, many thanks for joining in with our 'Pretty in Pink' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie ... thanks for joining us at Jingle Belles and going PINK for a Cure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet and cute card!!!! You have make a special creation!!!
    Thank you so much for participating in our Brown Sugar challenge.
    Hope you participate in our next!!
    Kisssssssssssssssssssss
    Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! The pink and gold looks so elegant together and the little girl is adorable 😁. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Creative wishes, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully made. Reminds me of Precious Moments. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Kyla DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty in pink christmas card! i love your attention to detail, the snowflakes and the gold mirri adds a lovely elegant touch. thank you so much for playing along with the Penny Black and More Challenge.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. pink plus GOLD is absolutely always an excellent idea! thanks very much for helping us celebrate PINK CHRISTMAS at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, super cute!...Thanks for joining us the Cutie Pie Challenge :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete