Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Christmas Card and Gift package

Hello,

Today we have a new challenge starting over at digichoosday and as always it's Anything Goes. You can join in with any image it doesn't have to be a Polkadoodles one but we do love to see what you make with them.

Nikky has asked us to come up with several ideas using   A) any image.  B) make a card.  C) cover a box with a paper. D) make a tag.  E) make or line an envelope.  For my collection I have used the lovely Winnie-winterland-big-kahuna kit

Here is what I have made using an image for the card from one of the designer sheets (which are perfect if your in a hurry or don't like to colour). I have added a sentiment from the kit and a extra bow over the candy canes. I also added ribbon along the edge too.


Next I made a little gift card which houses a store card and that comes in a lined envelope.


The front has some strips of paper and a sentiment and couple of winter flowers.

Then lastly I have made a pillow box from one of the papers (leftovers used to line the envelope above) in the kit as well as a tag too.

I do hope you can come on over and join in the fun. A great prize to be randomly won along with 3 DT winners too.

I'm joining in at the following challenge sites too
craft-deebowz/october-2019-challenge
craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge-458
creativefingerschallengeblog-172
lilpatchofcraftyfriends-115.


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have the time to leave a word or two to let me know what you think.

Sue

8 comments:

  1. You totally aced the brief, Sue! Gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome set,great idea and love the colors you combined...Hugs Zelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project... love the papers and adorable gift box, great idea.
    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some much holiday creativity - love it! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous set. Great papers and colour combination
    Hugs
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These little boxes are a perfect idea!! I think they would make a great advent calendar. Thanks for the ideas!!
    Lina

    ReplyDelete