Thursday, September 20, 2018

Casual Girl!

Hello,

Today I'd like to share a card I have made for a fun loving, clothes loving young lady turning 18!

I have made the card using a Dutch Doobadoo Shape Art. I cut a layer of floral written paper which I've had in my stash for over 10 years and thought I'd never use it lol. Then on to a white card I stamped one of the images from the All Dressed Up stamp set called "what's your style?". Along with the text next to her.


Using my Promarker pens I coloured her in. I cut 2 of her head and her handbag so I could pop them up using foam pads. The bag I added Glossy Accents to. I used the same template to cut it out and then I edged her using tiny stamps from the Polkadoodles Honey-daisy-clear-stamp-set  I stamped a flourish in green and added flowers, leaves, stamens and a denim blue hat pin to the left.
A diecut heart and the figures 18 were added and tucked behind the main piece. The Happy Birthday is by Verve Stamps and cut out using my faithful fancy-rectangles-tabs-die-set  The stand is a die by Tonic.
I'd like to share in the following challenges
All dressed upseptember-challenge
Pennys challenges-398.
Crafteezee-september-challenge-anything-goes.
I lovepromarkers-368-anything-goes
Promarkerchallenge-week-462anything-goes.

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you can share a few words.


Sue

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Sue.Fabulous shape and i love the image and gorgeous rich colours.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous shaped card Sue. I love the ADU image and your colouring is perfect. The papers and details are fantastic. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for our 'anything goes' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card that is sure to be loved. I especially like the glossy purse. Perfect addition. Thanks for joining us at Pennys this week. DT Kathy [https://myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I haven´t got that image yet, have to write it up on my wish list. She is perfect for those teenager girls. Love the way you stamped on the edge of the die cut paper.
    Thank you for playing along with us at I(love)ProMarkers. Nick

    ReplyDelete