Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Peek a Boo in fantasy land.

Hello again!

Today I'm sharing a tag I have made for this weeks Digichoosday #36Challenge . We were asked to think of fantasy and this is what I came up with.



For this I diecut a tag shape from a Bling bronze cardstock. I covered it with the greyish paper from Winnie-winterland-digital-craft-papers I did sponge a leaf design on to it and inked the edges first. Then I took several images from the cute Autumn/fall-colour digi-stamps download bundle which I stretched a bit before I was happy to print them. This is the beauty of digital images you can size them for your own crafty projects. Also all the images in this collection are coloured in.

I then printed out and coloured in with my markers helga-hippo-peek-a-boo-download isn't she adorable? I decided where she was going to stand and began to add the leaves, ferns and toadstools using both wet glue and foam pads for dimension.
Before I finished I added perfect pearls in pale green and charcoal and then I went around some images with a black pen. A little sheer ribbon in burgundy and olive green finished it all off.

I do hope you can join in with us this week as I'm looking forward to visiting your blogs.

I would like to join in the following challenges myself
Promarkerchallenge.week-460anything-but-card.
Craftingfromtheheart/challenge-218.
ribbongirls./september-anything-goes-challenge
aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot-open-challenge.september
Crafteezee-september-challenge-anything-goes.
lilpatchofcraftyfriends.challenge-89. 

Sue.

16 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Sue! Love all the layers and Helga looks perfect within that scene! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! Helga is just too cute peeking out of the scene!! I agree, I love resizing digi images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, how sweet is this? Love your tag, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  5. Helga is such a sweetie, love her amongst the mushrooms...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful tag, so many details 💕
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful .. love the idea with so many details .
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous tag, love your colouring of the toadstools! Thank you for joining us over at PFP this week,
    Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers this week

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah it's lovely! Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Girl anything goes challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely creation with lovely colours and design. Thanks for joining us over at passion for Promarkers.
    Love n hugs Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous tag Sue.Love the image and all the fabulous toadstools and the colours are fab.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super little tag. Love the toadstools! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, Shelly

    ReplyDelete