Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Autumn Calling!

Hello again!

I'd like to share my make for this weeks digichoosday.Challenge #40  Which has started today.
We are all thinking about Autumn and things that happen but we are a "anything goes challenge" so you can post what ever you are working on, we'd love to come visit and who knows you could win some goodies.




Well Autumn always makes me think of pumpkins, leaves falling and of course Halloween! So for my card I have used papers from Halloween-trick-or-treat-printable-papers-3   also a sentiment from Halloween-trick-or-treat-printable-sentiments along with images from the Autumn-fall-colour-digital-download-bundle
along with the adorable winnie-wednesday-skull-precoloured-digi-stamp .
I made a 5x7 bright white card blank and grabbed burnt orange cardstock and blackwhite-berisford-pencil-stripe ribbon to put the card together. I had in a box a couple of tiny bats which I added along with sequins and glitter glue.
I'd like to join in with the following challenges
Crafty Sentiments anything-goes-challenge
Ribbongirls. October-anything-goes-challenge
mmmchallengeblog/challenge-81-animals  I've got bats.
craftingfromtheheartchallenge-222. 
crafteezee-october-challenge-leaves

I do hope you can come on over and add your crafty creation.

Sue

9 comments:

  1. How fun is this with Winnie in the pumpkin patch! Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and colouring ! Thanks for playing with us at Crafteezee challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh! this is the first comment I've received on a card I have joined in the challenge with. Thank You,

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card .. love it .
    Regards Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl October 'anything goes' challenge, best of luck, Mary x www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Halloween card! Love your image and colouring! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Sue. Great job on the coloring. Thanks for joining our "Leaves" challenge at Crafteezee.

    ReplyDelete