Saturday, September 8, 2018

Autumn Wishes

Hello,

Today I'd like to share a card I have made using the lovely Pre-coloured nature-lover available instore at polkadoodles.co.uk 



I have also used some elements from the autumn/fall coloured digi download There are some lovely things in this collection and whats great is you can re-size them all to fit your project.

I made this a 5x7 card and used shocking pink card along with some floral paper from my stash. I cut out the image using my fancy-rectangles-tabs-die-set  and made a frame with the two dies. I cut out a little tab too. To the paper flowers and leaves I added 2 silk flowers and a couple of other die cut leaves.

Thanks for stopping by today.

I will be joining in with a few challenges with this card.  craftysentiments/dies-and or-punches
Crafteezee-shop/september-challenge-anything-goes
Ribbongirls./september-anything-goes-challenge 
Sue

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card and the fabric flower is lovely. Thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl September 'anything goes' challenge, best of luck, Mary x www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great image and design! Thank you for sharing with us over here at Crafty Sentiments designs and best of luck with your entry. Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete