Sunday, July 1, 2018

Under the Sea!

Hello,
It's time to share another card for the challenge just starting over at Besties International challenge blogspot we are a anything goes challenge but for those who like one we have a theme and this month it is "under the sea".

Today I have made a easel card using this wonderful image from Sherri called My Besties Enchanted Magical Unicorn which I have coloured in using my Promarker pens.
The tent part I have covered in these fabulous new papers from Nikky over at Polkadoodles.co.uk called splash-of-summer-posy-doodles-paper kit  It is full of wonderful bright summer colours in both the papers and the toppers that are included in the kit.




I cut her out and matted her on to a yellow mat. I cut out several spare flowers and dotted them about as well as a couple of ferns with I stamped on to white vellum.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you can come on over and join in with us all.

I'm sharing today here at Crafteezee-shop-Summer challenge

Sue.

2 comments:

  1. Sue this is just such a wonderful underwater creation. Loving the easel design and pretty flowers too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card - love the image and layout thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete