Sunday, July 1, 2018

Enchanting Butterflies

Hello,

Today I'd like to share with you my card made for this times challenge over at lilpatchofcraftyfriends.  We are a "anything goes" challenge and this time we have a exclusive sponsor who is Paper Shelter and I am using this beautiful Enchanting Butterflies by thepapershelter.com  to make it.


Today I decided to make a shaped card and for this I broke out my Cricut machine! I used this petrol blue card I found in my stash that so happened to match the butterfly wings in the image. The image is a pre-coloured one but you also get the black and white version for you to colour in too. There are sooo many beautiful images to choose from in the store.
I then took my stitched circle die and cut out a pretty pink plaid paper and then a lemon scalloped circle for her to sit upon. I used the same 3 colours to make the mounts for the sentiment which is by Verve Stamps (afraid to say they are closing down) The banner is also from the same set of Verve stamps. I added flower gems and leaves to finish off.
I printed out the image twice so I was able to cut out extra butterflies which I dotted about.

Thanks for stopping by today, if you like what you see maybe you'd leave a word or two.

Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment