Saturday, July 14, 2018

Splash of Colour.

Hi,

Today I'd like to share a card I made for a friend to give her niece.  I have chosen to use this pretty splash-of-summer-posy-paper-kit by Polkadoodles
You get 24 sheets of toppers and 24 sheets of patterned papers so there is lots to play with.


 This is a big A5 card and in my haste to post I've chopped the top off!! The only thing I've added here is some deep purple card and glitter. You get 4 of each topper sheet so I was able to fussy cut one to add flowers to the edge. I cut a few butterfly's out and dotted them about along with some dots of glitter glue. The card is bright white and I did a little wiggly line around the edges to bring it all together. 

I'd like to join in with the following challenges...
Thesketchychallenge-#144ATG  
Crafteezee-shop.blogspot.Summer-challenge 
craftycatzweeklychallenge.Summer
 
Thanks for stopping by today.

Sue. x

4 comments:

  1. stunning card , loving the flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This birthday card has so many wonderful details. Very pretty! Glad you shared your creation at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the colours and flowers, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, x

    ReplyDelete