Sunday, July 15, 2018

3 Today.

Hello,

Here we are again it's the 15th so time to share my reminder post for this months Bestie International
challenge. We have a theme running but we are also a ATG challenge.


This is a large 7x7 card for my friend to give her Granddaughter who will be 3 soon. I chose to use this darling image
which I coloured in using my Promarker pens.
I cut her "out" of the Spellbinder Die and matted her on to pink card. I made a frame using another die with a postage stamp edge from mellow yellow card. The paper underneath I stamped balloon's and hearts using three different inks.
I cut out several balloons and dotted them under the heart and the main image. The BIG bow I added and finished with a pink heart button. A few pearls added to the bottom and we are done.

Thanks again for stopping by and if you haven't yet come on over and join in the fun.

I am joining in with the following challenges...
cutecardthursday.challenge-538-ribbonsbows.
I Love Promarkers challenge-363-anything-goes-with-option xmas
promarkerchallenge.week-452-hip-to-be-square 

Sue

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, such a pretty card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Sue! Fab colouring of that cute image and I love the oversized striped bow. Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Sue. I love the fab ribbon and balloons and I love the fun image and design.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP 😁
    Apologies for the late comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Thank you so much for joining us at I 💖 pro markers hugs Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creation! I love design and image! Beautiful papers!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete