Tuesday, September 13, 2016

How Sweet It Is!

Hello,

I saw over at My Besties International the current challenge is 'anything goes' or extra chances if you use a My Besties Image. As I needed a card I decided to join in. There is also a Design Team call out too.

Here is my card,


I won this image a few months ago, isn't she cute holding that basket of blueberries. I am following the sketch over at Mojo Monday   This week it is a jaunty angle one.

The card is a 6x6 bright white card blank. On to that I have matted a zigzag patterned paper in a pear green. The flower paper is matted on to a Tim Holtz card scrap which I gutted allowing me to mat the oval which has the sentiment on. 
I placed the flower paper down first then added a spotty lavender ribbon. The image I have coloured in using my ProMarker pens, I have added clear glitter to the skirt frill and to the larger dots on the skirt I have added Glossy Accents.
The sentiment is from Verve's Love Everlasting set  which I love. I inked this in a Big and Juicy pad aiming at the purple section of the pad. As I mentioned above I used the scrap of card from below the flower paper. I added 3 gems of which 2 are royal purple and the other green.

I am also entering this card in the 100th challenge over at
Scrapbook Stamp Society challenge

Ribbon Girl September Challenge 

Thanks for stopping by today.

Sue

6 comments:

  1. beautifully colored image, perfect choice of papers and of course you've totally rocked the JAUNTY ANGLE!!! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue this is sweet and so beautiful
    Thanks for join our 100ste CH at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a card very cute! Thank you for joining us at My Besties International Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a card very cute! Thank you for joining us at My Besties International Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete