Thursday, September 1, 2016

Gift Giving at Eclectic Ellapu

Hello again.
Today over at EclecticEllapu its time for a new challenge and this month we (pink team)  have been asked to make a project which includes a gift. It can be a card showing gift giving or even a gift itself.

Here is my card for the challenge

I have made a 6X6 card from white and added a leaf green mat to it. Then I embossed a Tim Holtz paper with a ditsy flower. I cut 2 circles from some left over Graphic45 paper and added a glitter edge to them to match that on the image. I used some seam binding in pale blue to match the door.
I cut the image out using a Spellbinder die and put that down over the circles. Then to bring it all together I added a garden fence cut from some washed out wood paper from Kaisercraft to that I added the cute bird house which I did brush with pale pink and blue chalks but I don't think it shows up very well.
The Happy Birthday is a Verve stamp and the other is from my stash.

I hope you can come and play along this month.

Sue

6 comments:

  1. such a pretty card and its recipient will be extremely honored and lucky to receive it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely cute card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love what you've done with the G45 papers and that adorable image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sue! Love the image, papers, and all your added touches!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this!!! It is gorgeous!!!!
    I just love everything about it!!!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh! too cute!!! that bunny!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete