Saturday, September 10, 2016

#190 Travel Time

Hi,
This time over at My Sheri Crafts it is the turn of design team sister Glenda to choose the theme of our fun fortnightly challenge and this time it is one of 'Transport'. You must make a card/project with some form of transport on it.


Here is what I made. the card is a 5x7 tent fold black card base. On to that  I matted a jeans paper, then I took a vintage style Union Jack and put that on to a deep burgundy paper and placed that on a jaunty angle. The image of the scooter is a "Little Claire's" peel off from years back. I coloured it in using Pro Markers and matted that down. I printed out my own sentiment as this is for someone who has a super red Honda bike.
The Happy Birthday stamp is by Verve.

I hope you can play along with us this week. With the children back at school we have a little free time to craft so give it a go and join in with us.
Sue

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun sentiment about the Honda! Great card, love the fun layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that's perfect! i loooooooove the vintage/faded union jack especially, but really this card is so much more than the sum of its parts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, that's such a funny saying you added there. That's a cute image but my eyes are drawn to the flag background

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking tent fold card and your image is perfect for the travel challenge! Love the sentiment too!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete