Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Happy Gnome Valentines!

 Hello!


Today I'd like to share a  Valentines card I have made using cute papers by Photoplay called Tulla and Norbert's Love Story. I picked these up in the recent store sale at Papermaze.co.uk.



 First I chose my papers, here you can see both sides of them. Then I made my card blank which is 13x6 inches, scoring at 4 and 10. I took a fancy edge die to cut the edges of the card into a swirl finish.

I covered the front with the B side of Cupids-1 and the insides with the A side.

                     

Then I took a piece of teal card cutting to the size of the centre. Looking at the love-notes I chose the Happy Valentines to add to a bit of red card before adding it to the teal. I fussy cut a couple of gnomes out and added them to the panel too.


In this next photo you can see I have added a stack of 3 nesting hearts to the front just hanging over the flap to which I added a large fussy cut gnome on foam pads from the Love-notes sheet and there are 2 on there to choose from.


Here is how it is seen from the inside.


On the front, both sides I have added a few stamped and embossed sentiments along with a few more gnomes and tiny images from the Love-you sheet.


This next photo shows how it stands.


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you like the inspiration I have shared? Hopefully he'll love it too 🤞🤞
Take care
Sue.





No comments:

Post a Comment