Monday, January 24, 2022

Enjoy Outdoors!

 Hello!

Today I am sharing some cards I have made for The Mad Scrapper Blog and I am using beautiful papers by Maja-design the papers are all 12x12 but I'd like to show that you can cut them down to make beautiful cards for all occasions.

Here is the first card and for this I am using papers from the Enjoy Outdoors collection.



I first chose my papers, all have wonderful b sides too, which as you can see I have in fact chosen to use!   I decided to use the top right image for my card.  The papers are garden-momentscolourful and harvest-time.


I cut a 5x7 white card blank and then cut a slightly smaller size paper and stitched around the edge with the pale green floss. To that I added the stripe but not before adding the yellow floral strip under the right edge. I used the same yellow to mat my image. All edges as always are distressed.


Once I put the card base together I added flowers from 49 and Market in enchanted-petals-twilight using flowers, leaves and seed pods. Also Green Tara cherry-blossoms in ochre and some rose in fuschia and cream


I added vintage artistry rub-ons in butter & lilac a little bit of lace from my stash as well as Nuvo drops in yellow and lilac. The sentiment is from the Identy strip at the bottom of the page.


I also added a little cheesecloth under the main image. You can see here that each layer is raised either by spare card or foam dots.


The yellow I chose to use is because of the yellow flower in the vase. You can see more rub-on's and glue dots below. 


This next card uses the same papers as above with the addition of Miles Apart - Stay Creative.


Again I have taken a white card blank but a 7x7 this time. I have cut the creative paper to size and a stitched white circle to mat the fancy cut circle in the Colourful.  I fancy cut the image and matted that to the b side of Colourful, I will use some coordinating ribbon and I intend to stitch around the edge again.


Here you can see the stitching done and ribbon wrapped, I have put spare card behind to lift it slightly. Then I have added the circles and again they have been lifted but on foam pads.


Here you can see I have added some flowers to the side of the image from 49 and Markets pixie petals range mine are violet along with a couple of roses from my stash and leaves cut from green bazzill-basics 


I also used some Nuvo drops, kaisercraft -rhinestones in dark-purple and a couple of Melange Art Pebbles.


Here you can see a clear pebble along with a gem and another lavender-rose . I also made a tiny bow to add to the top of the ribbon.


This next little note card I have made using all of the above with addition of some bakers twine. This is a small 4x6 card. Just showing you how versatile these papers and images are.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope I have given you some inspiration on how we can use these larger papers for the smaller projects we wish to make.
I hope you can call in at the mad scrapper. if not go online to the store instead.

Till next time, take care.

Sue.








No comments:

Post a Comment