Sunday, October 31, 2021

One of a Kind!

 Hello there!

Today I am sharing a layout I have made as the Guest Designer over at kraftpluschallenges.blogspot.com .

I joined in with their challenge a couple of months back and was delighted to be chosen to GD.


As always you must use kraft card and follow the mood board they display, below is the one I followed


My layout shows my handsome (departed) cat. He was such a delight and will be forever in our hearts just as the sentiments say on the board.

I have used a 12inch dark-kraft by Bazzill and using my sewing machine I have stitched around all 4 sides. I stamped some paw prints and added some orange hearts by a stencil. Then I took out a selection of papers cutting each at 3/4inch and distressing all sides and added them to some foam before attaching to the kraft. 

Here's a couple of close up shots of the layout.




The stamped sentiment is by Verve (My favourite) and other stickers are by Simple Stories. I have tucked a suitcase underneath the papers because he was sat on top of ours hoping to come with us and not to the cattery lol as we were all ready to leave for a holiday in France.

Other items used are a mini tab by dusty-attic, Nuvo drops and some white gesso and black acrylic paint which I used to make the splatters.

Thanks for stopping by today, please go over and check out the blog and hopefully join in.

Take care,

Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment