Thursday, November 7, 2019

To A Special Friend

Hello!

Today I'd like to share a card I have made using the lovely Mintay-Dreamer 6x6 paper pad from crafteezee.co.uk
This paper pad comes with 4x12 design sheets so it allows you to cut in to them and decoupage up elements. You can see this in the second photo.



I have added flowers, stamens and berries also from crafteezee  along with dots of glitter glue and Nuvo drops in pink.

The card was well received and another has been ordered which I'm happy to do.

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you have time to leave a word or two as I love to see who has stopped by.

I'm playing along at the following challenge sites
brownsugarchallenge.-295
cutecardthursday-607
creativefingerschallengeblog-174
craftysentiments.

Sue

3 comments:

  1. So pretty. Wonderful layers, colors, embellishments and card. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.
    Billie A
    Crafty Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card, I love this design. Thank you for participating in the Brown Sugar Challenge. Danka DT

    ReplyDelete