Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Christmas Card in a Box.

Hello,

Tuesday is the day to start the new challenge over at digichoosday and this week we are still inspiring you with your Christmas card making.

Today the DT have been challenged to make a Card in a Box. I have to say I do love making these so I was happy with this challenge.
Here is what I have made for you



and this is how we arrived at the end result. First off I have printed off papers and embellishments from winnie-white-christmas-big-kahuna-download-kit I chose 2 papers and cut them to cover back plate and the fronts and front flaps, all edges have been inked with Red Robbin.
You can see I have covered the 3 shelves inside with the paper too.
You can see that I covered the three shelves inside with paper too. The tree has been fussy cut and attached to the back plate. I then took the cute sentiment from Gnome-men-snow-ho-ho-clear-stamp and added that under the tree.


Then choosing other images I fussy cut them out and added them to stalks of covered stiff card at different angles so they can be seen when the card is on the shelf.


I have then taken images and attached them to the flaps on front and sides.
 The tree has been mounted over the top of a similar one used on the back plate with dots of gold glitter added to areas on the image.

The sentiment and baubles have all been added using pop dots for lift. Here is a image showing how the card will fold flat to go in a envelope for posting.
Thank You for stopping by today. I do hope you can join in with us but remember you don't have to make a card in a box as it is a anything goes challenge.

I am sharing at the following challenge sites

Sue

8 comments:

  1. Sue, this card is awesome. I just love these card in a box designs and yours is so cute. Great images in the box. Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our “'Anything Goes “challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun project! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, Simply Gorgeous box card .. love all the details and great tutorial.
    Just love it.
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic make and awesome tutorial...thank you...hugs Zelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue, You have a created a Wonderful Card in box. Great tutorial.
    Hugs
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Sentiments Designs DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW WOW WOW,
    Gorgeous...
    Thank you for sharing with us Brown Sugar Challenge
    Iza DT

    ReplyDelete