Friday, November 22, 2019

Special Friend Birthday

Hi,

Today I'm sharing this card I have made for an order to a special lady. I've not made a tall card in ages and after watching YouTube videos on flower making I decided it was time  to rectify this.

I chose to use some papers and coordinating image from Pion Designs. I stitched around the blue paper but only 2 sides on the cream flowery one. The image I tight cut and added to some blue then placed that on top of cream deep lace using foam pads for lift.

I have made 2 of the flowers from Foamiran and the other 2 are purchased. I have added a metal leaf along with a flower adding a blue pearl to its centre first. The sentiment has been printed from my computer and added with lift. To finish a few drops of Nuvo were added.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Sue


1 comment: