Tuesday, June 12, 2018

New Job Winnie!

Hello,

I am really pleased to share my 3rd project with you for my Guest Designer spot over  at digichoosday.blogspot.com
This is a ATG challenge but the designers were asked to make a different shaped card so I decided to use one of my Dutch doobadoo card shapes (which I love btw) to allow me to cut out of dusty blue card this great shape.


I chose to use this image New Job winnie-from celebrations-2 along with papers from winnie-sugar-sprinkles-paper-heaven-4-bundle  and the sentiment is from the fab winnie-celebrations-2-sentiments . I also used some lace and ribbon from my stash. I used several dies on this card some Spellbinder and one from a LDRScreative set I have.
I made a couple of fancy pins to pop behind the paper ribbon by adding extra beads to a couple of hat pins.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you'll join in with the challenge as there is a prize to be won.

I’m joining in a few other challenges
http://ribbongirls.blogspot.com/2018/06/june-anything-goes-challenge.html?m=1

Sue

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card Sue, Love the design and fabulous papers.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, I need a coffee right now xx

    ReplyDelete