Friday, June 15, 2018

Happy 4th July.

Hello there,

Where is this time going? Well here we are 15th June and it's time to share with you all our reminder cards for the challenge running over at bestieschallenge. we have a theme of Summer but we are also a anything goes challenge.
Here is my card today.



Summer time for me is seaside, outdoor games and birthdays! So I decided to make a card using this cutie called Baseball Bestie_img309  of course she could be playing "rounders" (for all us Brits lol).  But I always like to send a card to my Auntie who lives over in Washington State celebrating 4th July.

I made a 5x7 card blank and added 2 pieces of a double sided paper (top & bottom) to cover the join I added a navy flag banner and a white star banner both by Verve.com   
I coloured the image using my Promarker & Copic pens and cut her out using the die by Polkadoodles.co.uk fancy-rectangles-tabs-die-set   I just love this die!
I printed the sentiment on my P.C. and cut a flag banner for it. Then a few stars were cut in red, white & blue and dotted about.
There's still time to join in and you can win some cool images for more summer fun projects.

I’m joining with some other challenges
http://ribbongirls.blogspot.com/2018/06/june-anything-goes-challenge.html?m=1
ilovepromarkers./challenge-361-anything-goes-with-option
crafteezee-shop/june-challenge-summer
polkadoodle.blogspot.wk-24--crafting-anything goes 

Sue

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I hadn't given it much thought but the 4th of July is almost here! Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles. Good luck with your entry! ~Pam-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete